Childbirth Class Schedule
- CHILDBIRTH FOR FIRST-TIME and EXPERIENCED PARENTS Cost for Class: $200
Spring Session Begins September 11th.
- 12 HOUR PRIVATE CLASSES: $350
- By appointment only
- BIRTHING AGAIN WEEKEND INTENSIVE $200.00
Older Siblings are welcome participants!
Concepts that will be addressed during our class
- Creating a supportive environment in the hospital or home.
- Giving dads and partners specific and practical tips for how they can support themselves and the laboring mama.
- Practicing proven pain-coping techniques.
- Exploring your feelings, fears and hopes for birth.
- Labor positions and comfort measures.
- The nuts and bolts of labor – what it might look and feel like.
- How to ask questions and making informed decisions.
- A practical look at interventions.
- Celebrating your journey as parents.
After BIRTHING FROM WITHIN® classes…
- Moms walk away with more confidence that they can handle whatever their birth may bring. They are more hopeful and strong.
- Dads or partners come away with a clear understanding of what labor looks like and lots of ideas of what they can do to help the birthing mother and how to interact with hospital staff. They seem less worried and much more sure of themselves.
- Couples deepen their connection, forming a strong team that will work really well in labor. They have lots of fun, too, and no-one wants to leave at the end!
- Most couples walk away with wonderful new friends.
- BIRTHING FROM WITHIN® is not only for those seeking a natural birth. These classes lovingly support all types of birth – home, hospital, cesarean, natural, epidural, car (hey, it could happen!), etc.
- I support you and your journey and am not tied to any specific outcome. There is no wrong or right way to birth, only the way yours unfolds.